Hungry? Drained? Yearning one thing scrumptious and simple? Those 20-Minute Peanut Noodles are right here to save lots of dinner. It’s a very easy meal that doesn’t sacrifice style. The flavorful peanut sauce combines easy components like creamy peanut butter, soy sauce, sriracha, and honey. It’s ridiculously simple to make and will probably be your new go-to on a hectic or comfy day.
Those 20-minute highly spiced peanut noodles were a lifesaver for me on this busy time of existence transitioning again to paintings after maternity go away. They’re fast to make and require minimum effort, however the finish result’s a mouth-watering dish that you’ll be able to experience any place — whether or not it’s in entrance of your TV or at your administrative center table. You’ll experience this noodle recipe scorching or chilly, making them absolute best for any more or less seasonal yearning 😀
What’s In 20-Minute Peanut Noodles
Word: those are the featured components within the recipe. For all components and their measurements, take a look at the recipe card beneath!
- Spaghetti pasta: little need for fancy egg noodles, rice noodles, or soba noodles. Just right previous spaghetti pasta works completely nice for this dish. It’s readily to be had in maximum families and is fast to cook dinner.
- All-natural peanut butter: I want all-natural peanut butter for this recipe as it doesn’t comprise any added sugars or oils. It offers the dish a wealthy, nutty taste with out being too candy.
- Soy sauce: soy sauce provides a deep umami taste to the dish. You’ll use both gentle or darkish soy sauce, relying in your choice.
- Sriracha: this widespread scorching sauce supplies a highly spiced kick that completely balances out the beauty of the peanut butter and honey.
- Contemporary ginger: ginger offers the dish a heat, highly spiced taste that takes the flavour profile to the following degree.
- Honey: a slightly of honey provides a refined sweetness to the dish that enhances the opposite flavors completely.
Get our Best 10 5-Megastar Recipes!
Sign up for our e-mail listing for brand spanking new recipes and BONUS: get our most sensible 10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ recipes ebook!
Diversifications and Substitutions
Spaghetti: Any form of lengthy pasta can be utilized for this recipe. Ramen noodles are an in depth 2nd for us.
Sriracha: For those who don’t have sriracha, garlic chili sauce, gochujang, or chili crisp would style improbable! Simply take into account that the spice degree will range relying on which one you utilize.
Rice vinegar: Change the rice vinegar for white vinegar, white wine vinegar, or apple cider vinegar if you wish to have to! All of them have a equivalent acidity degree and can paintings smartly within the recipe.
Get saucy: For a saucier dish, you’ll be able to simply double up the sauce components when you want.
Best Guidelines for 20-Minute Peanut Noodles
It’s possible you’ll need to save extra pasta water than the recipe requires: We did this as a result of every now and then, when the pasta sits and soaks up the sauce for a bit of, it could actually flip thick. A bit of further water added to the noodles will cream the pasta again up.
Toss in some veggies: You’ll upload any greens of your option to the dish for additonal taste and diet. Some ideas come with broccoli, bell peppers, carrots, mushrooms, and snap peas. Merely stir-fry them earlier than including them to the noodles.
Retailer toppings and noodles one after the other: When storing leftovers, stay the toppings and noodles separate. This may save you the toppings from getting soggy and stay the noodles contemporary.
E-mail Me this Recipe
Percentage your e-mail, and we’ll ship it immediately in your inbox. Plus, experience weekly doses of recipe inspiration as an advantage!
“*” signifies required fields
Garage + Freezer Instructions
Retailer any leftover peanut butter noodles in an hermetic container within the refrigerator for as much as 5 days.
To freeze, permit the recent noodles to chill earlier than moving to a freezer-safe Ziploc bag. Retailer within the freezer for as much as 3 months.
What to Serve with 20-Minute Peanut Noodles
Those highly spiced Thai noodles will probably be satiating sufficient on their very own. However let’s face it, every now and then we be feelin’ hungry-hungry, and I’m completely right here for it. If that’s the case, including some further protein is at all times a perfect thought.
For example, Juicy Grilled Rooster or Sautéed Shrimp are each nice blended within the noodles or served at the facet. You should additionally toss in some Crispy Pan Fried Tofu or those Air Fryer Laborious Boiled Eggs for a delectable vegetarian possibility!
20-Minute Peanut Noodles Recipe
Those 20-minute peanut noodles mix your entire pantry staples to create a scrumptious dish this is simple to throw in combination, regardless of the circumstance. It is creamy, crunchy, highly spiced, and candy — without equal taste combo!
Cook dinner:20 mins
- 3 tablespoons salted peanuts chopped
- ¼ cup contemporary cilantro chopped
- 4 inexperienced onions sliced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Contemporary squeeze of lime juice
Carry a big pot of salted water to a boil. Cook dinner the pasta for 7-9 mins or till they’re cooked to al dente. Put aside 1 cup of pasta water earlier than straining the pasta. As soon as strained, set the pasta apart.
In the similar pot, upload the peanut butter, soy sauce, garlic, sriracha, sesame oil, rice vinegar, ginger, honey, and ½ cup pasta water and whisk the components in combination.
Warmth over low warmth till the sauce has thickened.
Take away from the warmth and toss the pasta with the sauce. If the sauce is just too thick, upload 1 tablespoon extra of pasta water to the pot and stir till easy.
Best with the entire toppings and experience in an instant.
Guidelines & Notes
- Any form of lengthy pasta can be utilized for this recipe.
- For those who don’t have sriracha, you’ll be able to use garlic chili sauce, gochujang, or chili crisp. The spice degree will range relying on which one you utilize.
- For those who don’t have rice vinegar, you’ll be able to use white vinegar, white wine vinegar, or apple cider vinegar.
- We take away extra pasta water than the recipe requires, simply in case we’d like extra to cream the pasta.
- If you want a saucier dish, you’ll be able to double the sauce.
Energy: 451kcal Carbohydrates: 55g Protein: 16g Fats: 20g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 9g
Pictures: footage taken on this publish are via Ashley McGlaughlin from The Safe to eat Standpoint.