If you wish to transfer up your smoothie sport, you are going to love this Carrot Banana Protein Smoothie made with almond milk and flax seed.
Carrot Banana Protein Smoothie
I really like the benefit of a protein shake after I want one thing rapid and I’m seeking to devour sufficient protein right through the day. I created this post-workout protein shake as a result of I hate the synthetic flavors of all of the flavored manufacturers I’ve attempted—and I’ve attempted a ton of them! This Carrot and Banana Smoothie with milk
supplies many advantages. I used unflavored pea protein powder, a ripe banana for sweetness and vitamins like potassium and diet B6, carrots for beta carotene, flax for additonal fiber, turmeric, and almond milk. It’s a scrumptious, plant-based, high-protein breakfast recipe!! For extra banana smoothie recipes, check out my Peach Banana Inexperienced Smoothie, Blueberry Banana PB Smoothie, and Banana Date Smoothie.
Why You’ll Love This Carrot Banana Smoothie Recipe
- Prime-Protein Smoothie: With 28.5 grams of protein, this smoothie with protein powder is very best to drink after a exercise or for a filling and handy breakfast.
- Easy: You don’t must prep any of the substances. Simply measure and pour.
- Rapid: Put all of the substances within the blender and switch it on for a fast breakfast, able in underneath 5 mins.
- Prime Fiber: It has 7 grams of fiber!
- Nutritious: Bananas and carrots upload further nutrients and minerals to this wholesome smoothie.
- Vegan: A wholesome, plant-based, high-protein breakfast recipe!
What do I installed a smoothie for protein?
Protein powder offers you the most important bang to your greenback because it’s a very easy manner so as to add protein. Another high-protein substances are beneath:
- Dairy milk
- Flax and chia seeds
- Cottage cheese
- Greek yogurt
- Peanut butter powder
Protein Smoothie Components
- Milk: Almond milk helps to keep this smoothie dairy-free. Use any nut-milk or plant founded milk you favor!
- Protein Powder: I don’t love the style of flavored protein powder, so I most often use an unflavored one. I really like this More healthy Comforts pea protein (a perfect vegan possibility), however whey protein works too.
- Banana: Be sure that your banana could be very ripe for a sweeter smoothie. It must be most commonly brown.
- Carrots: Part of a big carrot will paintings should you don’t have two child carrots.
- Floor Flax supplies fiber, protein, and plenty of nutrients and minerals, like thiamine and copper.
- Turmeric now not simplest provides this carrot and banana smoothie a horny golden hue however could also be an antioxidant with anti inflammatory results.
- Ice: In the event you like a thicker, smoother consistency, get started with one cup of ice cubes and upload extra as wanted.
- Not obligatory, upload stevia, honey or monk fruit sweetener if you wish to have a sweeter smoothie.
Easy methods to Make a Carrot Banana Protein Smoothie
It doesn’t get a lot more uncomplicated than a smoothie. Simply throw all of the substances in a high-speed blender and mix till clean.
- Seeds: Switch floor flax with chia seeds.
- Milk: Use your milk of selection.
- Banana: It’s OK to make use of frozen bananas when you have them for your freezer.
- Greens: For extra veggies, upload some frozen cauliflower or cauliflower rice. It shouldn’t have an effect on the style.
- Collagen powder is straightforward to combine into smoothies. Upload a scoop for progressed bone energy, hair and nail well being, and pores and skin hydration.
Are you able to prep smoothies forward of time?
This banana protein smoothie is very best made proper ahead of you drink it, however you’ll prep it upfront. Put all of the substances apart from the ice within the blender the night time ahead of and refrigerate it. Within the morning, upload the ice and mix.
Extra Wholesome Smoothie Recipes You’ll Love
Yield: 1 serving
Serving Measurement: 1 smoothie
Please depart a ranking and remark letting us understand how you really liked this recipe! This is helping our industry to thrive and proceed offering unfastened, top of the range recipes for you.
Serving: 1 smoothie, Energy: 294 kcal, Carbohydrates: 34 g, Protein: 28.5 g, Fats: 6.5 g, Saturated Fats: 0.5 g, Sodium: 290.5 mg, Fiber: 7 g, Sugar: 17.5 g