Sign up for the Love & Lemons Cooking Membership Problem this month! It is simple to go into, and one fortunate winner will obtain a prize. In finding the entire main points under.
Our Cooking Membership is a amusing strategy to rejoice the Love & Lemons group of readers. The concept that is tremendous easy—every month, I make a selection a recipe. You’re making it, and you permit a remark at the recipe’s weblog publish. On the finish of the month, I randomly make a selection one winner to obtain a prize.
I really like the sense of group that comes from such a lot of folks cooking one recipe every month. We’re kicking off our February problem nowadays with our banana bread recipe, and I am hoping you’ll sign up for within the amusing. Right here’s the way it works:
Sign up for the Love & Lemons Cooking Membership
- Every month, I make a selection one seasonal recipe. Join our e-mail checklist so that you’ll know once I percentage every month’s recipe.
- Make that recipe all the way through the month.
- Depart a remark at the problem recipe’s weblog publish through the tip of the month. This time, the time limit is February 29!
- For an advantage access, ship an image of what you made to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com.
- For some other bonus access, publish your picture on Instagram, tagging @loveandlemons and #loveandlemonscookingclub.
THIS IS A CHANGE from previous cooking membership demanding situations. A photograph access is not required. This month, remark at the recipe’s weblog publish to safe your spot within the drawing!
The Prize: A $200 Entire Meals Reward Card!
On the finish of the month, I’ll randomly make a selection a winner and percentage a few of your pictures. This time, we’re giving freely a $200 Entire Meals Reward Card.
The following time you’re on the grocery retailer, take hold of a host of bananas. They’ll want to ripen for a couple of days ahead of you’re making this recipe, however believe me—the wait will probably be price it!
This straightforward banana bread is tremendous wet, flippantly candy, and stuffed with spiced banana taste. It’s the very best deal with for a cold February day, particularly with a scorching cup of espresso or tea along it. I love so as to add walnuts to my loaf for crunch, however you want to change in pecans, raisins, or chocolate chips. Be happy to make it your personal!
All 3 are scrumptious!
Ultimate Month’s Recipe
Ultimate month’s recipe used to be my lentil soup. Filled with hearty lentils and recent veggies, it’s precisely what I need to consume on a chilly day. Such a lot of of you commented that you’re feeling the similar. Cheers to staying heat this iciness!
Listed below are a few of your footage:
…and congrats to our winner Emily!
Input the February Cooking Membership Problem through…
- Making my banana bread recipe someday in February.
- Leaving a remark at the banana bread weblog publish through February 29.
- Sending an image of the bread to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com for an advantage access.
- And for some other bonus access, posting your picture on Instagram, tagging @loveandlemons and #loveandlemonscookingclub.